That is seriously so awesome and maybe a little creepy!
Thanks for the laugh! Annie, McKye wants to know why your bum is showing.
HA!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Whew! I love this family. Paco you rock.
Okay, that is elcreepo. Funny thing...her arms and hands look like Annie's. The color of her face looks like the mortician missed from the neck up. A litle "blue" are we? Well...cheer up!
I don't think anyone can ever top this post.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is seriously so awesome and maybe a little creepy!
Thanks for the laugh! Annie, McKye wants to know why your bum is showing.
HA!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Whew! I love this family. Paco you rock.
Okay, that is elcreepo. Funny thing...her arms and hands look like Annie's. The color of her face looks like the mortician missed from the neck up. A litle "blue" are we? Well...cheer up!
I don't think anyone can ever top this post.
Post a Comment