
In honor of our hard working missionary, share a few favorite "Remember when's" of Kacy.
Remember when....
- Kacy clonked me on the head with his cast because I wouldn't stop playing the piano?
- Kadie and I (mostly Kadie) dressed him up like a girl and took him to Brad's to get an icecream??!
- He learned he had to get hormones? ("Hormones?! I don't want HORMONES!")
- We would drag him to all of our events and he would fall asleep in the most random places?
2 comments:
Remember when Kacy said "fishies" meaning feces and mom drew a fish on her hand and said "ew I have fishies on my hands."
Remember when he would always tell Waylon to "peel out" in his prepubescent voice.
Remember when he let McKye help him wash the car? What a good uncle.
Top 10 Kacy Memories
10. Staying home from school and crying all day because Sid Vicious died (I really was sad for him..he loved that dog!).
9. China! China! during FHE.
8. Dropping him off in 6th grade in Hurst Sporting Good parking lot to meet a girl for a rollerblade date. She stood him up so he rollerbladed home.
7. Our family California trip and listing to his squeeky scream on the rollercoasters.
6. Many girl talks...
5. Kacy asking me what mashabashening was(can I write that on here?) at Kadie's basketball game.
4. Shopping with a boy who actually likes to shop for clothes.
3. Back picking...haha.
2. Him gagging at Kadie's bad breath
1. Best little brother in the world!!!
Post a Comment