2.27.2009

One blog a month?

OK family, what is the deal? One blog a month does not cut it. During the month of March I am hosting a contest for the Esplin bloggers. There will be three categories, all of which have a prize attached. The categories are: "Ahhh, that was a feel good post.", "That made me pee my pants"(really!) post, and "What is the government doing now!" post. I have three prizes to give away, all of which are homemaid. And just in case you're wondering I will not be giving the can of spam Grandma and Mom have been passing around for years. If you don't live near, I will send prizes via snail mail. Kacy if you want to participate email one of us your entry and we will post it! Lets get excited about this family bonding and post, post, post!!

Your loving sister, and darling daughter, and almost auntie, Kadie

No comments: